You can transfer your game progress to another Android device using Google Play.
1. Make sure that you're logged into Google Play with your Google account on your current device.
2. Open the game, go to the in-game settings (the "⚙" icon in the top-right corner) and open the "Account" tab.
3. Check that your game is connected to Google Play. If not, tap the slider near the Google Play Games icon. In the window that appears, choose the Google account you want to use.
4. Take your target device and log into the same Google Play account.
5, Download and install the game from Google Play.
6. Start the game and confirm that you want to use the Google Account you just logged into.
7. A pop-up will confirm that your profile has been loaded successfully.
Sometimes your Google Play account may not be detected automatically due to an unstable internet connection. You can still load your profile manually:
1. Start the game.
2. Go to the in-game settings (the "⚙" icon in the top-right corner) and open the "Account" tab.
3. Tap the slider near the Google Play Games icon to connect your game to Google Play.